Our homes are enrolled with Tarion Warranty Corporation.
All Warranty is backed by TARION Warranty Corporation Program and Chiaravalle Developments Inc.
- One Year Warranty; covered by Chiaravalle Developments Inc. Includes: all defects in materials and workmanship.
- Two Year Warranty; covered by Chiaravalle Developments Inc. Includes: Any water penetration through basement or foundation walls and/or any defects in workmanship materials relating to electrical, plumbing and heating systems.
- Seven Year Warranty; covered by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Includes: major structural defects
All Materials and Workmanship:
- Requires a home is constructed in a workman-like manner and free from defects in material;
- Protects against unauthorized substitutions; Requires the home to be fit for habitation;
- Protects against Ontario Building Code...
Includes All Materials and Workmanship PLUS:
- Protects against water penetration through the basement or foundation walls;
- Protects against defects in materials and work in windows, doors and caulking that result in water penetration into the building envelope;
Major Structural Defects:
Your home’s seven year warranty covers major structural defects (MSD) and begins on the date you take possession of the home and ends on the seventh anniversary of that date.
Example, if your home’s date of possession is October 23, 2005, the seven year...
30 DAY COVERAGE
Use the 30-Day Form to notify Tarion of outstanding warranty items during the first 30 days of possession of your new home .Example, if your home’s date of possession is November 2012, you can submit submit your 30-Day Form...